Location: Edinburgh (but Global / Pan-European responsibility)
Main Duties /Areas of responsibility
- Work with Xi’s Marketing Director to develop and deliver marketing strategies and related marketing plans or roadmaps to support brand awareness, lead acquisition and conversion objectives across the business to include digital and print channels, PR, SEO, PPC, Social CRM, Affiliate and Email marketing.
- Ability to drive new leads across marketing channels and demonstration or evidence of ROI
- Ability to grow customer base via all relevant marketing channels.
- Support wider business and external agencies to deliver against approved marketing plan. Includes: web page and campaign landing page optimisation, conversion strategies and technical requirements, and any print or offline assets and materials.
- Ability to interpret research to support content strategies and cross-channel user experience and customer journeys: monitor and identify customer insight; align strategy against this insight; ensure ongoing appropriateness of marketing mix.
- Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online channels such as search, affiliate, email, social media, PPC and SEO - plus offline, conventional promotion channels such as print, press and events (including technical and commercial conferences. Report on results and collaborate in setting and analysing brand metrics and KPIs and implement within dashboards using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- Working with Content Convener on social media planning and management to include blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram – and any emerging or relevant channels.
- Ability to measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behaviour across customer journey mapping and web traffic data, PPC analytics.
- Email marketing capability, with the understanding to nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities and to demonstrate ROI.
- Align with existing CRM strategy and integration across digital platforms.
- Manage multichannel agencies including Branding, Digital, Display, SEO and PPC.
- Liaise with, brief and manage internal and external copywriting, content development and brand experience resources for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line.
- Work with all other operational departments to ensure representation in communications outputs of the business.
Person Spec: Skills and Experience
- Management/Soft Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Project management skills and ability to deliver on time.
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and positive attitude.
- Passion for digital, online and offline media.
- Keen interest in the sciences/engineering/high tech industries
- Strategic and creative.
- Energetic team player – committed to embracing and experiencing the product offer.
- Committed to sharing good ideas and best practice in communications - passionate about marketing.
- Self-sufficient at managing existing content and deploying new content and campaigns of .NET / Wordpress Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other relevant analytics provisions.
- Knowledge of web layout and browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of content best-practice.
- Understanding of on and offline advertising.
- Understanding of Search Strategy (Natural, PPC, SEO)
- Ability to spec and brief ads across all key media.
- Ability to understand website requirements for both brand and social media integration.
- 3-5 years marketing experience.
- CRM/Salesforce knowledge favourable
- B2B Experience favourable
- Project Management,
- Cost Control
Professional Qualifications and Associations
- Degree or equivalent Marketing, Communication, Advertising or business qualification
- Professional qualification i.e. CIM or IDM (future development target)
- Google AdWords Certification or the equivalent (future development target)
Please apply by 5PM Thursday, February 15th, 2018 to email@example.com with a covering letter and CV
For more information please contact: