We are a young, energetic startup based in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland. Our mission is to help people find the right care quickly and without stress, both for private individuals and within NHS hospitals.
As Care Sourcer’s product designer, you’ll be part of a small company who are eager to test new ideas and move quickly. Because we’re small, you’ll be producing designs for both product and marketing, so this is an ideal role for someone who wants to have a broad scope and design the user’s entire journey.
You’ll report into the Chief Technology Officer, and will directly influence how our product and design evolves here at Care Sourcer. Best of all, you’ll be helping people during a very
difficult part of their lives, and helping Care Sourcer tackle one of the biggest problems of our time.
What you’ll do
Here’s a sample of the kind of work you’d be doing:
- Design and A/B test a new signup journey for care seekers.
- Work with our care matchers to improve their workflows in our internal tooling.
- Collaborate with the engineers as they build your designs.
- Build landing pages for campaigns and experiments.
- Create an animated ident of our logo for video work.
- Validate your designs and concepts through user research and testing sessions.
- Create the assets for a social media campaign that introduces Care Sourcer to people who need care and providers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves working in a team and understands the value of collaborating with lots of different roles around the business.
- Understands the value of an A/B test and wants to know how well their designs performed.
- Cares about the user’s needs and can contextualise that within commercial goals.
- Understands the value of inclusive design and accessibility.
- Can show us a portfolio with examples of great interaction design and responsedriven marketing work.
- Expert user in Sketch or Adobe UI tools. Motion design / HTML prototyping a plus.
- Is flexible; we’re a young startup and you’ll be designing lots of different things.
You don’t need to be a 100% fit for those requirements if you meet around 80% of those
things, please apply anyway we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your design portfolio, a covering letter/email and a CV to
email@example.com. Please don’t miss out your portfolio or the covering letter! This is
our opportunity to get to know you and your work. Thank you!