Client Support Administrator
Make It Social (“MIS”) helps people to get together offline more often through our social booking software. We’re hiring a Client Support Administrator in a permanent position based in our Edinburgh HQ. The Client Support Administrator will play an important role in contributing to the company culture, helping ensure clients and users are happy and making sure the MIS team works effectively and efficiently together.
What you’ll be doing
When a new sports/theatre/music/travel client signs up, you’ll be there to enter data into the MIS dashboard to get them up and running as efficiently as possible. When an existing client has a new show/gig/match/holiday, you’ll be there to add it into the dashboard as efficiently as possible. When an existing clients customer has a technical issue, you’ll be there via email and the tools available in the dashboard to ensure their issues are resolved as efficiently as possible. When an existing client has an issue or needs something changed, you’ll be there to implement it as efficiently as possible. All in all, you’ll be there to ensure the smooth operation and happiness of our clients and users.
Your new role will involve:
- Onboarding new clients
- Onboarding new products for exisiting clients
- Providing technical and non-technical support to clients and users, involving other team members where appropriate
- Troubleshooting the MiS system where required
- Taking on other responsibilities that might come up in a fast moving startup
Someone with experience of UX design and/or general graphic design would be desirable.
To succeed you will need to be:
- An organised individual who is a fast learner
- Comfortable with Google Apps
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Someone who likes to help other people
- Self-motivated with an ability to solve problems independently
- Able to work with team members in a fast-paced environment
- Unphased by internal technical systems that are constantly evolving to meet our needs
- Competent with quick and efficient data entry
- A safe pair of hands who delivers on promises
You should be interested in working with a small team and excited by the prospect of helping develop the client support side of a growing start-up.
What you will get in return
Flexible working hours: Full-time Monday to Friday (7 hours between 8am and 6pm with core hours 10am to 4pm). Some degree of flexibility around working hours may be required during busier times.
This is an opportunity to join a start-up company that has exciting plans for future growth.
How to apply
To apply please e-mail a current CV with at least 1 reference and a covering letter to the Chief Operating Officer, Adam Alton, at email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 19th April 2018 at 5pm.
Make it Social offers companies, within a range of industries including travel and event
ticketing, a social booking solution that integrates with their existing systems via APIs. Once integrated the social group is open to a host of opportunities, geared to marketing towards a new demographic. For our users, we are developing a social network that enables more offline social interaction with friends and family.