Fintech Compliance Admin Assistant
We are looking for a enthusiastic and focused Admin Assistant to help us develop our growing compliance team.
What would you be doing?
The Fintech Compliance Admin Assistant role is an opportunity to build skills in a rapidly-evolving area of financial services, by joining the regulatory compliance team in support of our Appointed Representative services solution.
You will support the team as an administrative assistant and gain experience in a wide range of compliance aspects along the way. The role includes:
- Contacting new clients to request due diligence documents required for on-boarding, and collating and keeping track of information received
- Managing the receipt and follow up of regular reporting required from our clients
- Collating management information for regular compliance reports
- Assisting the team with running reports and ensuring that senior managers have the information they need to make decisions
- Following up pending items to close out files
- Helping the team with other admin tasks, which could mean scheduling meetings or taking and distributing notes
What attributes will be necessary to be successful and have fun in this role?
- Some demonstrable experience doing administrative work: That could include collecting and filing documents; following and completing checklists — basically evidence that you can be our “chaser upper”
- Fastidiousness: Really organised, capable of follow through — you absolutely must have a keen and well-developed attention to detail
- Clear communication: Able to demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills — you will be speaking with and emailing our clients and need to keep the rest of the team informed of your progress
- Curiosity: A desire to learn about the alternative finance sector in the UK and beyond
- Flexibility: Things move quickly at a start-up, and your tasks may evolve – we think that’s a good thing!
- A can-do attitude: You ask if you don’t understand something; muck in and help the team, even if it’s not your job; and you always deliver on a promise
What’s in it for you?
- Salary £18K – £20K, depending on experience
- 33 days holiday
- The chance to be in at the start of a high growth company in a high growth sector
- The opportunity to learn and deepen skills in a growing field
- Best view from an office in the world
What do you do now?
ShareIn provides a positive, open and friendly work environment. We are looking for someone who really cares about what they are doing and who can work independently. Applicants should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaking up traditional sources of finance.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been searching for, please apply to email@example.com and let us know what it is about this job that has caught your attention.
Please apply by 29 March. If we find the right person before that date we will close the post. We are not considering applicants who live outside the UK.
Strictly no agencies.