Service Delivery Manage
Who are Care Sourcer?
We are a young, energetic startup based in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland. Our mission is
to help people find the right care quickly and without stress, both for private individuals and
across health and social care.
Care Sourcer was formed to make a significant impact on people’s lives, during a time when
they need help the most.
What are we looking for?
We are a fast growing startup and looking to add more great talent to our team. We are
currently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager preferably with a back
ground in health and social care. Your role will primarily be focusing on working with and
supporting the internal teams within the business and assessing the company’s ongoing
progress through regular reporting and reviews.
This role will be responsible for:
- Implementing and improving our care matching service for NHS clients with the primary goal of reducing delay discharges.
- You will be responsible for relationship management both internal teams and external NHS clients, ensuring we deliver, support and maintain services.
- You will drive deliveries againist Service Level agreements.
- You will act as point of contact for problem solving from NHS clients.
- You will organise and lead regular Service Reviews with the client.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our Care Matchers are fully resourced to meet service levels for the NHS.
- You will be for capturing availability from providers.
- You will work with the Business Development team to sign up all providers in your area.
- You will be fully responsible for compiling business reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- You will provide reports on the overall performance of Care Sourcer whilst capturing data for reporting to the client ie NHS.
What skills are required?
- You should have solid commercial experience in a similar role ie Service Delivery Manager, Account Manager or Project Manager.
- You should have experience of working within the health and social care sector.
- You should possess first class verbal and written communication skills.
- We love our employees to use their initiative and come up with new ideas. In this role we want to hear your suggestions on how we grow the service and improve our product.
- You should be an innovative, strategic thinker who is able to anticipate, problem solve and make decisions.
- You should be computer literate and competent with Microsoft applications
- You should have the ability to plan and organize effectively
- You should be willing to travel on an adhoc basis
- You should be a car owner
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com