Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Does the world fascinate you? Are you a naturally curious person?
- Do you feel self-aware enough to know when you really have the answer to a problem or if you need to develop more understanding?
- Do you have the emotional intelligence to lead your team with vulnerable honesty?
Formed in 2010, Float is a SaaS cashflow forecasting software in the fintech (financial technology industry) that helps customers build forecasts they can believe in. The time is right for someone like you to develop and implement the marketing and sales strategies for the business. What isn't fun about building a brand with customers in over 50 countries and counting?
This is for you if you have...
- Prior experience with building sales and marketing teams, and leading them with energy and vision
- A product mindset, with experience of building a fun and engaging customer journey
- Executed plans with commercial impact, through a qualitative approach (positioning the brand, developing marketing materials and storytelling consistent with that positioning), with an understanding of how to lead the quantitative necessities (user acquisition strategies and optimising commercial impact)
- Inspired a marketing and sales team, through clear leadership on short-term versus long-term priorities, including where to focus time
- The capacity to talk honestly about issues so that they can be resolved and the leadership team can build a close-knit relationship
- The desire to maintain creative tension across the leadership team and business
- The know-how to segment customers for maximum impact
Keep Steadfast is acting as a retained search consultancy on this role. All applications will be coordinated through Keep Steadfast.
Thinking of relocating to Edinburgh? Read this: https://www.scotsman.com/regions/edinburgh-fife-lothians/edinburgh-ranked-second-in-the-world-for-quality-of-life-1-4436407