Pre- and Post-Sales Support Specialist
This is a new role at CereProc, due to the expansion of the company. CereProc is a small, growing, profitable company, based in beautiful Edinburgh at the heart of the city's high-tech cluster. CereProc business is the creation of advanced text-to-speech solutions with voices that have character and personality. CereProc is the only British company producing this type of technology. CereProc’s solutions are available on virtually any IT platform, from SAAS to mobile, desktop and high-end servers. CereProc customers range from individual users, to multinationals companies like LG Electronics. (Korea). Intel (USA), Nokia, Hanson Robotics, NHS and the Scottish Government.
There are two primary areas of activity associated with this role;
1. Pre-Sales activities that are associated with developing the CereProc customer base and new business in the market place.
2. Post-Sales support activities of customer support, licencing software, issuing renewal notices to sales plus general administration and support for the CEO.
- Working with the Sales and Marketing team to provide technical sales assistant for customers and Resellers. To keep assist technically on quotes, trials and orders etc. creation Updating the CereProc CRM system with relevant information. Proactive support management of allocated customers and channel partners.
- To assist in maintaining CereProc's web site.
- Assisting with tenders and quotes.
- Issuing Software licences to customers etc.
- Technical support on CereProc solutions for end users and approved resellers.
- Office administration and support administration.
- General administrations duties as required by the Head of Professional Services and the CEO, to include an asset register of computers, issuing notices to sales for licences renewal invoices.
Note: This Job Description is not a definitive list of tasks - it is designed to give an overall view of the job and the associate activities of the role, and not to indicate what the sole requirements are for you to do the work. It is envisaged that you will use your own initiative, and develop your own style to achieve the desired aims.
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate; with a degree related in Information Technology, Business or Management. It is essential that the candidate can demonstrate a real interest in pursuing a technical career. You will be computer literate, love new technology, be entrepreneurial, ambitious, creative, independent, able to show initiative and drive to help grow CereProc’s business.
Some nice to have features: You may be able to speak an additional language, have knowledge of CRM systems, have experience of web maintenance.
- Basic Salary £20K to £23K per year depending on related experience. After initial training – the post holder will be eligible to be part of the CereProc sales bonus scheme.
- 38 hours per week. (flexible working hours - no home working)
- 20 days annual leave plus Scottish National Bank Holidays.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org