We are looking for an enthusiastic and focused individual to join our Client Support team.
What would you be doing?
The Client Support team is the first point of contact for our clients and is the liaison between clients and our software development team. You will assist with client communications and training on our software platform, contribute to the reporting, testing and resolution of reported software issues, support clients with website CMS content update assistance and help to develop internal testing and project management processes.
Here’s what you will be doing on a daily basis:
- Getting stuck in with new clients: Understanding who they are, what their business is, and how our tech solution is going to help them grow.
- Promoting our platform: You will learn our technology platform inside and out. This will lead to you training and coaching our clients in how to use it effectively as well as testing, reporting and following up on feature requests or software issues to ensure all tasks move through to successful resolution.
- Advocating for our clients: You are the voice for our clients every day. You will make sure everyone understands the big picture, but not without forgetting the tiny details that will pull it all together.
- A bit of expectation management: We are passionate champions of our clients, and sometimes that means letting them know things might take longer or work a bit differently than they might have imagined. But at the end of the day, delivering a beautifully designed final product that meets the needs of a happy client is the best part of the job!
What attributes will be necessary to be successful and have fun in this role?
Skills developed through client support and project management are relevant, as is any background in website CMS administration and software testing; experience in financial services or regulatory compliance is not a requirement. We’re especially looking for attributes and attitude:
- Some demonstrable experience of client-facing project work: This could include experience working with clients to formalise feature requests and issue reports, familiarity with project management software (e.g. Trello) and experience performing client-based product training, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS: You have an understanding of how webpages are constructed and styled and are comfortable making minor content and styling updates to existing content.
- Fastidious and analytical: Really organised, capable of follow through — you absolutely must have a keen and well-developed attention to detail
- Clear and calm communication: Able to demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills – you will be speaking with and emailing our clients and need to keep the rest of the team informed of your progress
- Curiosity: A desire to learn about the alternative finance sector in the UK and beyond
- Flexibility: Things move quickly at a start-up, and your tasks may evolve – we think that’s a good thing!
- A can-do attitude: You ask if you don’t understand something; muck in and help the team, even if it’s not your job; and you always deliver on a promise
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £24k, depending on experience
- 33 days holiday
- The chance to be in at the start of a high growth company in a high growth sector
- The opportunity to learn and deepen skills in a growing field
- Best view from an office in the world
What do you do now?
ShareIn provides a positive, open and friendly work environment. We are looking for someone who really cares about what they are doing and who can work independently. Applicants should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaking up traditional sources of finance.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been searching for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and a cover letter letting us know what it is about ShareIn and the job that has caught your attention.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 20 July. If we find the right person before that date, we will close the post. We are not considering applicants who do not have a relevant work permit for the UK.
Strictly no agencies.