CitNOW - Junior Full Stack Developer
CitNOW are looking for a motivated individual to join it’s server development team. The focus will be on front-end development. As a team member you’ll be responsible for developing & maintaining code for customer facing interfaces and 3rd party integrations.
You will work as part of a mixed team but should also be comfortable tackling problems individually and taking responsibility and ownership of new features. Communicating and sharing ideas with other team members and stakeholders will be essential.
- Good understanding of front end technologies HTML, JS, CSS
- Knowledge of backend development, preferably PHP experience but will consider other relevant languages such as Python/NodeJS
- Comfortable working from Style Guides, and laying out pages to match the visual style of the application
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks
- Basic understanding of MySQL databases
- Grasp of web application security principles
- Have worked with MVC frameworks before, (Yii, Codeigniter, Laravel etc.)
- Linux Server Administration
- Project Management Methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Knowledge of project management workflows (JIRA, Gerrit)
Location & Perks
The role is office based, and situated in the CodeBase building in Stirling.
- Standard office hours are Monday-Friday (9am – 5:30pm)
- Casual work attire
- Free snacks
- Ability to work from home one day a week
- Pension/Health Insurance
Please send your CV to email@example.com.