Technical Business Analyst
We are a growing technology business that brings together a diverse team of experts to deliver innovative digital solutions – including mobile design & build, and digital innovations labs – for leading enterprises such as KPMG, Ladbrokes, Standard Life, The Telegraph, and Waitrose.
As a Technical Business Analyst your role will be to own products from inception to launch within the Agile App Delivery team.
Working closely with our enterprise clients you will identify opportunities in which the effective use of technology can enable business innovation. You will receive a concept/idea and work alongside the client to ‘deep dive’ to transform and shape meaningful solutions and deliver upon a product vision.
Your main duties will include gathering, understanding and acting on requirements proposed by our clients. This means being heavily involved during all stages of the delivery process; Planning, designing, developing, testing and deploying of solutions and their related systems (CMS, Databases, Web Services, etc.)
Working primarily in an Agile and Scrum practised environment, you will be closest with your delivery team of developers, designers, quality assurance and project managers. You will also be required to work and communicate effectively across various departments including Sales and Partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Opportunity assessment: understanding and documenting client markets and user needs
- Discovery: collecting and analysing client, user and market data
- Creating value positions and vision statements
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Creating user personas
- Creating user flow diagrams and flow charts
- Defining and testing hypothesis’ with MVPs
- Occasionally creating paper/digital wireframes and prototypes
- Creating, managing and grooming product backlogs in JIRA
- Leading interactive workshops with clients and end users
- Participating in daily Stand-ups and scrum ceremonies
- Frequent client communications and management
- Well rounded knowledge in software delivery and integration delivery.
- Passion for mobile, web and all things digital.
- Ability to work closely alongside developers; understand the technology, its capabilities and knowing what’s feasible.
- Ability to work closely alongside designers; be the voice of the use within the business, have an appreciation and understanding of UX.
- Certified Product Owner and/or Scrum Master.
- Team player with excellent communication and influencing skills.
• 25 days annual leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Breakfast before 9am
• Xmas Party
The job is based in London, UK.