We are a growing technology business that brings together a diverse team of experts to deliver innovative digital solutions – including mobile design & build, and digital innovations labs for leading enterprises such as KPMG, Ladbrokes, Standard Life, The Telegraph, and Waitrose.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with strong digital background across large scale mobile and web projects. You must have proven experience in creating web and mobile apps that deliver the best possible user experience.
Working as part of a cross-functional team of designers and developers, you will be using your experience and talents in collaborative, Agile projects to deliver great experiences across mobile and web. As an enthusiastic and driven UX/UI Designer you will understand requirements and create user-centred experiences to the highest standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solving complicated problems by applying user-centred thinking and logic.
- Designing user-interfaces for iPhone, Android and Web.
- Challenging established thinking and coming up with new ideas in the business.
- Helping project management teams to organise the agile delivery of interdependent projects.
- Liaising and collaborating with all delivery team disciplines (business analysts, product owners, developers and QAs).
- Presenting design solutions to delivery teams and wider groups of business stakeholders.
- Planning workstreams for junior designers and overseeing their work to provide feedback and direction.
- Preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
Skills / Experience
- At least 5+ years professional design experience working within the digital Industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of wireframing tools such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite and graphic tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Sketch.
- Keen eyes for detail and guidance to see your design from beginning to end
- Well practiced in the creation of a range of UX deliverables and concepts such as storyboards, site maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Be familiar with and contribute to Digital and User Experience trends.
- Experience in collaborative, agile projects to deliver great experiences across mobile and web.
- Mobile app project experience (2+ apps in the store).
- Good understanding in how to build apps using native components.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great portfolio available for review.
- 25 days holiday a year
- Regular Socials
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Talks and Meet-Ups arranged by the Company
- Free Breakfast before 9am
- Car Parking
The job is based in London, UK,