Established in 2010, Chelsea Apps Factory is now one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies. Since launch, the company has grown year-on-year, building a reputation for delivering industry-leading mobile services and solutions for household names such as Ladbrokes, KPMG and Waitrose. Recently voted 16 in the Times TechTrack 100, the company is going from strength to strength.
The range of projects is very broad with engagements lasting anywhere from one month to over a year. Our teams of people are some of the best in the world. We've been doing this for as long as you can, given that we launched 1 month after the iPad was released.
The company is a fantastic place to work, all projects are managed in an Agile (SCRUM), with people being given the opportunity to work on a range of projects, learning from the challenges that come with them. We hold regular company wide retrospectives. Where you'll get the chance to talk to the entire business about the work that you have done.
We are a growing technology business that brings together a diverse team of experts to deliver innovative digital solutions – including mobile design & build, and digital innovations labs for leading enterprises such as KPMG, Ladbrokes, Standard Life, The Telegraph, and Waitrose.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer to join our diverse development team working on a variety of projects with colleagues from QA, UI & Business Analysis.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and colleagues across many functions (both internal and external).
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills. The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressured environment is crucial.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer service/support environment.
- Experience of building successful high-performing teams.
- Data driven and focussed on the use of metrics to measure performance and identify trends to help support growth
- Knowledge of mobile app, web application, backend database and CMS system development.
- Knowledge of development and software delivery practices.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Atlassian or other support ticketing system.
- Adaptable and capable of dealing with often unpredictable and rapidly evolving situations.
- Able to handle multiple products simultaneously.
• 25 days annual leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free Breakfast before 9am
• Xmas Party
The job is based London, UK.