C++ Game Engineers - Windows 10 UWP
Outplay is currently hiring for strong C++ Developers to join our passionate and ambitious code team.
You will initially contribute to porting our existing games to Windows 10 UWP.
You will be working in a friendly, dynamic and agile environment, becoming part of our talented game team.
Working with us you will have the opportunity to put your skills into use and be proud to produce top quality games appreciated and downloaded millions of times across the world!
The perfect individual will be a strong developer with the ability to work and communicate well in a team environment. You must be able to take initiative and make decisions about technical approaches. This role requires a passionate individual, with the ability to generate confidence and to share ideas, thoughts and opinions to help drive the project.
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Released at least one title for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of Cocos2d-x is a plus
- Windows Phone 8/8.1 development is a plus
- Game porting experience is a plus
- Demonstrable understanding of OO principles
- A passion for games and mobile game development
- Wide understanding of game coding principles and techniques
Why join us?
Besides a great remuneration package, you will get:
- A chance to have a direct, tangible and significant impact on developing our current and future titles
- A collaborative, autonomous and relaxed environment that is focused on results.
- A technical environment where you will be challenged.
- A set of benefits that reward you for your contribution to the company including shares, healthcare and dental cover.
Outplay Entertainment is a successful venture-backed games developer delivering fun, free and innovative games across a wide range of social and mobile platforms.
We create our own products with the fun, fast and social games that we produce mirrored in our studio culture. Outplay is a responsive, fast paced and dynamic company with a focus on quality and innovation.
Our teams comprise of people who are innovative, agile and able to refine processes and ideas in the work they deliver. Our doors are open to the industry’s top and emerging talent – if you can bring the Outplay energy to our studios we’d love to hear from you!