CTO (Technical Lead)
Small Company, Big Opportunity
What we do
Voxsio use conversational AI to help people people get personalised answers to complex questions. Working with customers like NHS Scotland, using AI to help start conversations with young people about mental health and wellbeing.
● Lead the development team, setting the technical strategic direction and delivering high quality product developments.
● Build a team, attracting developers that aren’t just gifted but will help shape Voxsio’s culture.
● Manage and deliver multiple projects, and coordinating with sales and market to deliver customer satisfaction, especially by directly interacting and understanding client needs
● Have a background in software development, and are knowledgeable in system architecture, programming and software design.
● Able to lead the development of Voxsio’s products, providing the technical strategy and willing to get your hands dirty at first.
● Have a knowledge of existing and emerging technologies - particularly AI and ML in the context of Natural Language Understanding. Able to evaluate multiple technologies and identify those that are the best fit for the business.
What you get
● To lead the development of a new product, setting the strategic direction, choosing the technologies and shaping the team.
● The opportunity to grow and develop with the company, fast tracking your career as Voxsio grows.
● Participate in the options pool, allowing you to share in the success of Voxsio and be rewarded for it.
● Voxsio believes in a workplace where people from diverse backgrounds are welcome. Every employee has a responsibility for promoting and maintaining this culture.
● As with any early stage company, Voxsio needs to be able adapt and respond to new opportunities, this agility needs to be reflected in its employees.
● Every Voxsio employee will need to a self-starter and resilient, able to overcome challenges and work together to achieve the goals that we set.
● We enjoy what we do and we are passionate about it, and this is reflected in our product.
How to apply
You can email email@example.com with your CV or to arrange a chat about the role.
Please no recruitment agencies.