The event is aimed at CEOs and Directors of businesses, sports and not-for-profit organisations in the private public and third sectors and their executives.
Attendees will learn from the experience of a number of organisations and the five performance themes highlighted in The Game Changer, and how they made change happen. The case studies are based on real examples of client projects that bring theory and process to life, with positive outcomes. Many of the clients secured significantly improved strategic outcomes and higher levels of performance from their people.
The case studies are based on the practical experience of Alistair Gray and colleagues at Genesis, who worked with the organisations to achieve game-changing performance improvement over a period of time.
Examples of the Game Changer include how:
• NCR achieved global leadership over IBM in the ATM manufacturing industry
• Scotland’s Food & Drink and Energy industry clusters increased growth in revenue, profits and exports, out-performing other nation’s industries.
• The Macallan became the world’s most valuable single malt whisky and The Famous Grouse secured a premium position in blended Scotch, out-performing Diageo
• The first ever corporate and performance strategy for The FA in 2008 – this led to a new approach to performance management and the creation of the national performance centre at St George’s Park. It was followed by the first-ever strategy for the development of Women’s football in England
• The football associations and rugby unions of England, Scotland and Ireland developed new corporate and performance strategies as did the governing bodies of Rugby League, Cricket, Golf, England Netball and British Swimming in the UK and Cricket Australia.
• International sporting organisations such as the International Cricket Council, World Rugby, The R&A and the European Hockey Federation modernised their strategies, structures and systems.
• The All Blacks achieved sustained global leadership as a rugby union and a win ratio in excess of 90% over 15 years
Refreshments will be provided on arrival.
Timing of Event:
Arrival and Networking – 6-6.30pm
Networking – 7.30 -8pm
Signed copies of The Game Changer will be available to purchase at the event.